AustStar Motors is an independent Mercedes Benz service and repair centre.
Independently-owned and operated for over 29 years, AustStar Motors is a family-run Mercedes-Benz service centre. We are located in Morningside.
Our Reception Position is now filled.
We currently have a position for an Automotive Mechanic.
We would love to hear from anyone that has at least 5 years mechanical experience. The aptitude to learn and adapt to the Mercedes-Benz brand would be advantageous.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Light Vehicle Mechanic to work exclusively with Mercedes-Benz passenger cars.
Mercedes Benz experience is NOT required but would be an advantage. You will join an experienced team of Mercedes-Benz mechanics with over 70 years of collective experience in the industry.
Duties include servicing & diagnostics on a range of Mercedes including the old classics and new models.
Each mechanic is equipped with their own work bay.
Why join us?
- Attractive salary – competitive wages (65K-$70K). + car and petrol card to the right applicant.
- Work/life balance – flexibility is encouraged and supported with a 5-day working week, Monday – Friday.
- Professional development – opportunities for mentorship to develop your craft and learn everything there is to know about Mercedes-Benz.
- Friendly team – Enjoy working with a close-knit team that are like-minded and friendly.
- Company allowances – Uniforms supplied. Car and petrol card to the right applicant.
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Great problem – solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve reported problems
- The ability to work autonomously
- A current and clean Driver’s licence
- Possess your own tools
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passionate about cars
How to apply
If you are looking for a fresh start with a company who is passionate about delivering quality Mercedes-Benz servicing and repairs. We would love to hear from you.